Aben & Ashwin's Story




I personally don't like attending big gatherings. Wedding is definitely one of them. Sometimes long distance and work don't allow you to be present at such events. But the day before, the 16th of October, I was fortunate to witness the blissful union Ashwin and Aben. I know Aben's family since I was very young. In fact her elder brother Sashi (yes ladies, he is single!) is also a childhood friend of mine. 

If I were given a choice to pick five people among my family friends as my style icons, the now new wife Abenla would easily sail away to that list. The few following photos which I managed to click during the event is a taste of how great the wedding was. Simple, honest and an absolute delight. On behalf of all the friends and well-wishers, I wish the newly couple lots of love, happiness and music!

You can check her beautiful work here

Aben's younger brother
The beautiful mother in handwoven attires from Nagaland
Sashi & friends
Bride's sister
Ashwin's sister. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. it was a nice wedding. :)
      thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
    2. imchaba, i am only seeing this now!
      so beautiful you made it look. i love the pic of aneeth and mimi.
      SO so glad you guys made it.

      Delete
    3. Hey Aben,
      It was beautiful.
      We were only privileged to have witnessed. See you* soon.
      * wedding gift hamper :)

      Delete
    4. Love going through it! As i said from before, you are a good story teller! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts