A Winter's Tail


This Diwali season, I got the opportunity to shoot for péro with the Tetseo Sisters. The warm fabrics and delicate cashmere had to be complimented by the 'catbassadors', aket and anet. These following photos are some select frames which never made it to the cut on the pero facebook page. It was a delight to shoot with them. Until next winter!

You can check their work here




The girls did their own make-up. 
These two ended up being pals by the end of the shoot.



Gimme a break. Meow-hey!
I want Azi Tetseo here. Where is the fourth sister?


"Hmm.. I may have to give my friend Puss-in-Boots a call."
Mercy, Kuvelu & Lulu of the Tetseo Sisters

Comments

  1. Muuaahhs...... for Aket and Achet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love everything here..the models..the cats..the color..the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you amen!
      when are we doing a shoot together? :P

      Delete
  3. Gee this collection was gorgeous! :) Loving the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazzlamb :)
      This is one of her best yet.

      my girls did a good job. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts